Hemorrhoids affect an estimated 4 of every 5 Americans, and ten million of them seek a physician each year. Traditional surgery can be very painful. Ointments and suppositories provide only temporary relief.
Now there are two alternative state of the art non-surgical procedures: Infrared Coagulation (IRC) for mild to moderately enlarged hemorrhoids, and O'Regan Rubber Band Ligation (RBL) for large prolapsing internal hemorrhoids.
Infrared Coagulation & O'Regan Rubber Band Ligation:
- both are fast, safe, FDA approved procedures to treat hemorrhoids
- each procedure takes only a few minutes
- both require no anesthesia and are usually painless
- allow for returning to normal activities on the same day of treatment
- have a success rate of greater than 90%
- both have been the leading office treatments for hemorrhoids for over twenty years
- both are covered by most health insurance, Medicare and Tri-Care
With IRC or RBL, there is no need to suffer from hemorrhoids any longer. Get the relief you need, without painful surgery. We have successfully treated over 10,000 hemorrhoids in the past five years. Your hemorrhoids could be gone in a flash!
If you have been suffering with hemorrhoids, call Advanced Hemorrhoid Care now for an appointment @ 520-795-6900